Sunday, 18 January 2009

Spring Wishes


The Eiffel Tower print on the first dress is so unusual, and I love the versatility of the black dress.

Bright belts with quirky details make any outfit that bit more special.

Hearts are my favourite pattern at the moment, and the collar on the lace blouse is just so cute! And being a bit of a nerd, Star Wars and Superman are a must.....

Vibrant heels are a vice of mine at the moment, I have bought two pairs in fuchshia in the past month alone!

Clutches and fringing? Yes please!!

I have always loved poofy skirts the best, and I'm dreaming about wearing this pink fluffy tutu from Topshop...

The navy military-inspired beret is divine, and I really need a pair of leather or suede embellished gloves right now!

So, what are YOU craving for this Spring???

11 comments:

Lora said...

gosh i adore your style. i have said that many times before. your nautical outfit was amazing! I just went through and read all your posts (: great pictures too!

La Femme Chic said...

Wow, all of the shoes are fantastic.

She's Dressing Up said...

Oooh I love the coloured belts!

Mary said...

want dresses, want skirts... want belts. because i have none. drool, droll, drooool.

v said...

love theshoes

www.balmainbazaar.blogspot.com

Lucy ♥ said...

i spy a lottt of topshop ;)
i'm the same- a lot of girly skirts, detailed bags...
in fact, miss lafee, you have inspired me to make my own spring wishes post :)

keira antoia rose said...

Lovely post. I especially like the black dress, blue shiny dress, all the heels, the clutches, and the pair of gloves. I just recently bought a black fringe clutch. I have yet to use it, but I cannot wait!

xoxo Isabella Clarisse xoxo
www.tasteoffashionkar.blogspot.com

Girl next blog said...

The blue dress is GORGEOUS!
But I love all the selection anyway.

xx

kelsea said...

wow. i love all your selections, especially the shoes, bags, and military accessories! interesting colors, too.

LookingGlassGirl said...

I have that pink tutu from Topshop. It's definitely an amazing buy.

bella said...

i love love love the skirts!