Friday, 20 February 2009

New Jewellery

I haven't really spent that much in the past couple of weeks, but most of what I have bought has been jewellery. I appear to be collecting necklaces as well as bangles now!!

Set of 6 bangles, £2 from a little shop in Birmingham

Vintage silver fish necklace, £1 from a charity shop

Pale pink orchid shaped ceramic studs, £1 from a charity shop

Gold bangle with bells attached, 50p from a little shop in Birmingham

Red plastic heart necklace, £1 from a charity shop

Red and gold beaded bangle, 50p from a little shop in Birmingham

Gold layered bird necklace, £2 from Primark

Gold love ring, £4 from Accessorize

Gold bangle with metal tassel and pastel-coloured beads & rhinestones, £1 from a little shop in Birmingham

Heart necklace with a pressed rose inside, £2 from Primark

I wouldn't wear all of the bangles together, but I just had to try them all on at once!!!

23 comments:

Camille lala Wong K∆ said...

oh i love so much the ring "love" !! want the same...

tania said...

these are such beautiful pieces!

zoe. said...

they are all beautiful especially the earrings

Mae said...

oh my gosh, they're all so cute! where on earth did you get them?

Amelia said...

I love the bangles and the bird necklace. I've been feeling a need for new jewelery lately, but it's hard to justify spending the money.

Tiana Couture's Addict said...

I love your jewelleries!specially those ring 'love'

so cute!

->a new readers born.

http://www.ticoda.com/

Couture Carrie said...

Wow, I love all those bracelets!

Btw, I am having a contest on my blog today so stop by and enter!

xoxox,
CC

atelier said...

el pez es genial!

yiqin; said...

Ah great collection! I wish mine is as pretty as yours.

Mary said...

I love the arms and arms of bangles look! Its so cool and funny when they jangle!

the.ramonas said...

great collection... accessories are what i call the cherry on the top of the cake!

love,
the.ramonas

www.littleramonas.com

AnnA said...

the bangles are beautiful!

Enep Annisa said...

I loooooove your gold love ring. That is so cute ;3

xo

emma said...

great jewlery collections!

Eugenia said...

I love the silver fish necklace.

Lee said...

The orchid pieces are lovely. Great finds!

Taylor said...

i love the last one, and the fish is sooo cute!

adthing said...

oh wow i love your bangles! especially the one with the metal tassel. its beautiful :)

Georgie said said...

OH MY GOD! Those bangles are beautiful!
x

CHIC Sensibility... said...

Great pieces. I'm starting a new jewelry line on Etsy soon. I'll be sure to let you know.

Stay chic!

Raquel said...

thank you darlin!
I was going to buy a similar heart necklace today ha! and the bangles look very indian! so cute!
xx

Kate said...

I'm actually wearing that pressed flower necklace right now :]

dirtydirtylaundry said...

love the fish pendant. I also love how your blogger name is an Absinthe brand.