Friday, 8 January 2010

And the winner is........

Bay Faye of Sous La Pluie! Congratulations :) I can't wait to see it make an appearance on your blog and I hope you love it!

Quite irritatingly, I have managed to leave my camera at home, so I'll leave you with some outfit pictures that I never got round to posting a few months ago....





Dove print dress, £10 from Dorothy Perkins
Vintage denim jacket, £2.50 from a charity shop
Pale blue leather bow belt, £3 from River Island
Silver jewelled headband, £1 from Primark
Grey leather ballet flats, £2.70 from Topshop
Blue glitter rose ring, £1 from Matalan
p.s. LuShae Jewellery are doing a sweepstakes here where you can win $200 worth of pretty rings and necklaces!

10 comments:

Bay Faye said...

Yay! Thanks again :] I will definately post it on my blog (again!).

And the print on that dress is darling!

Ezra said...

nice make up btw
and i love primark I wish we had a store around here where i live

_nina_malvada_ said...

beautiful ring and the eyeshadow looks perfect on you.. :)

daisychain said...

Oh what a pretty outfit.

Jen said...

Bare legs?! Brave lady! The things we do for style, hey?

You do look utterly fabulous. Definitely worth the hypothermia! ;)

Hanako66 said...

you look so adorable!!

Raquel said...

you look so sring-y!! lovely!
x

Londyn said...

So pretty! I'm glad you posted this!

Life In Technicolor. said...

hey dearest im sorry im its been so long!
i cant BELIEVE u scored some of your items for under 5 quid! good job esp on those ballet flats...
thanks for continuing to be in touch, hope youre well!

andrea xxxxx
Life In Technicolor.

zaiii said...

this is lovely as always:)