Thursday, 4 March 2010

Playing Dress Up

Gosh it's been ages since I was on here - in the panic of revision I totally forgot this blog even existed! But now my exam is over I am free to update again :)

These pictures are from today when I was creating outfits around this rose print dress I bought as a present to myself after working so hard, I adore the shape and the heart cut-out on the back! It's become sunny again recently so I've started to become re-obsessed with pastels and florals for springtime and I'm looking forward to wearing this dress all summer long.........








Rose print dress with cut out heart back, £25.20 from New Look
Dark burgundy peeptoe heels, £20 from Office
Pink rose hairclip, £1.75 for two from the girl's section in Accessorize
Gold and crystal flower ring, £2 from Miss Selfridge
Pearls and chiffon bow necklace worn as bracelet, £1 from Topshop


On a totally random note, I found some lovely sparkly hairclips by Jonny Loves Rosie in Topshop the other day for £2 a set down from a tenner, and I was inspired to arrange all of my pretty hair things on a heart-shaped plate I picked up from the supermarket pre-Valentine's Day.....
Hairclips from Accessorize, Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Quarters, Boots, Jonny Loves Rosie, New Look, Primark, etc.

9 comments:

heartshapedbruise. said...

Thanks for the comment :)

I LOVE that dress - it's soo pretty!

www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

Diana said...

ah! I love the heart shaped cut out in the back of the dress! It's beautiful!

daisychain said...

I love that dress! I almost bought it, but it was indecently short on me!

*Katia* said...

too beautiful dress!!

_nina_malvada_ said...

oh..my..the dress is soooo cute!!!!

janettaylor said...

Sweet dress!

I am moving my blog. (janetteria.com), but I have a big problem with DNS of blogger.com and now the blog update is not working. (for example: google reader, bloglist...) I hope so the problem will be resolved soon. I want let me know this. Please don't forget to visit this blog because I can make a new post for everyday, will not break my habit. I love you. ♥

Tink in My Closet said...

The heart shape at the back makes this lovely dress perfect!!

Danielle said...

I adoreeeeee the heart cutout.

Raquel said...

I adore this outfit! you inspired me!
x