Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Crack The Shutters

During revision and exam time I turned to eBay to feed my love of shopping, and this Topshop dress is one of the results! I ended up with a few more unusual items, like a bronze sequined bolero and a black and gold beaded cape, which I absolutely adore. I set myself a limit of only spending £10 an item including postage, and got some real bargains!









Lilac and cream lace dress, around £7 from Topshop via eBay
Pastel beaded charm bracelet, £4.20 from Accessorize
Pale grey leather ballet flats, £2.70 from Topshop
Vintage gold cross necklace, 10p from a car boot sale
Mint enamel butterfly ring, £1 from Asda

2 comments:

going-in-sane said...

That's a really good idea! Because that dress really was a bargain. I really like both your dress and your butterfly ring; they are both so pretty.

-Ana

The Anthology said...

Every one of those photos is like a breath of fresh air.

Hooray for summer and pretty things!

*Kelsey