Friday, 25 June 2010

Creepy Crawlies

I'll admit that this blouse freaked me out a little at first, what with my aversion to real bugs, but I do love nature and biology - I think David Attenborough is possibly the coolest person ever. It goes in the animal print section of my wardrobe where oddly I have none of the typical leopard, and instead bird, butterfly and horse print!










Insect print blouse, £9 from Topshop

Black highwaisted skirt, £5 from H&M

Dark silver leather ballet flats, £10 from Oasis

Black leather and silver studded belt, £5 from River Island

Silver fly necklace, £2 from Accessorize

Antique silver engraved cuff, a gift

Mother of pearl, blue and silver bangles, vintage from various charity shops

3 comments:

Annie Spandex said...

Wow, I'm loving the crazy print on that dress. It's subtle from afar!

ana said...

Oh I love this print. It's not your typical print, that one would find at every store. It's unique and different.

-Ana

asunlitday said...

Oooooh. I like it. A lot. It's kind of creepy, but in a very good way. I like that you can't really tell what the pattern is from far away