Thursday, 17 June 2010

Summer Sunshine

This mid-calf dress is kind of an awkward length, but for £10 down from £90 and in such a pretty pattern, how could I resist! I've also been collecting a lot of dangly earrings lately, and these turquoise ones are my favourites.

The weather has been so warm in the past few weeks so I just can't wait until it's properly summer! I'm going to France again in a little over a month and I'm already excited about the food......










Purple silk floral dress, £10 from Monsoon
Turquoise chandelier earrings, £2.50 from Primark
Vintage gold and crystal cuff, 75p from a charity shop
Turquoise stone necklace worn as a bracelet, a gift

3 comments:

said...

YES you finally posted again. I love your blog so much, it really makes my day when you post. This dress is so pretty, and what a saving!
Those earrings are lovely, they look a lot nicer than Primark!

Please post again soon!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chrissy said...

I love the colors - the purple and turquoise are fantastic. :)

Life In Technicolor. said...

hi lovely, i'm sorry its been AGES but ive tried to start bloggin again and of course i had to come by to say hi. ive been such a lousy blogger taht youve deleted me from your links! haha- fair enough.
in anycase, great bargain on the dress--10 quid!??!?!? very nice score. but mainly i really love your eyeliner- i know its not the point of the post but its tres pretty. cheers

andrea xx
Life In Technicolor.