I'm back - and I honestly can't believe it's been five years since I last posted. I started this blog when I was in my teens, and reading all of my old posts and your lovely comments has got me all teary-eyed and nostalgic!
So, in the interests of brevity, here's a little summary of what's happened to me since 2010:
- Went to medical school
- The stress and anxiety that came with it were honestly just too much for me to handle, so...
- Recently left medical school and took my degree in Medical Science!
- Starting training to become a primary school teacher in September! I'm so excited!
- And now I have an actual summer holiday for the first time in years
- Therefore... back to blogging!
- My wardrobe has grown kind of ridiculously huge (nearly 150 dresses Gracie, really??) and I still adore fashion and exploring my personal style. It's a more "mature" version of what was last seen on LPF, but colourful prints and pretty things are still my mainstays!
- Also, 18 months ago I fulfilled my childhood ambition of having red hair and I don't think I ever want to go back to being a brunette now...
I doubt any of my old readers are still around (it has been five years after all!) but if any happen to see this then know that I'm very happy to see you again.
Lots of love,
Gracie x x x